The first goal of boxing is learning and improving the basic techniques such as positioning and balance to achieve better technical striking and a creative defense when facing any possible attack.
Boxing classes are not just a way to get rid of stress and aggression, it is also a great way to build self-esteem. It is an excellent physical activity for men and women and it is a great way to burn fat.
This class includes:
A complete workout designed to improve:
Boxing-class structure at Académie Frontenac:
- Warm up: Obviously, the boxing classes always start with a complete warm-up. They usually consist of 5 minutes of jump rope followed by another 5 minutes of exercises chosen by the coach.
- Techniques: Then, the coach will show different boxing techniques and will make sure that the student can apply them.
- Work-out: Usually, the classes end with a work-out consisting of exercises according to the coach's program.
- All of our boxing classes are given by one of our professional coaches. All of Académie Frontenac’s coaches are qualified and devoted to push the members to reach or exceed their individual goals.
- For more information about our coaches, please click on the following link: http://academiefrontenac.com/entraineurs.php?langue=en
Our boxing training is available in group classes or private lessons.
We also offer a free-trial class to prove that boxing is for you!